|location||Reading West, United Kingdom|
|visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|seen||May 18 '12 at 17:41|
The statements and opinions expressed here are my own and do not necessarily represent those of Oracle Corporation. Oracle does not reflect my views.
2012: 20th anniversary year of getting chucked out of first year CompSci.
Work: A "Vulnerability Engineer" in the Java SE Security team for Oracle Corporation UK Ltd.
Top advice: If I were you, I wouldn't be starting from here.
Toast advice: Look after the corners and the middle will look after itself.
Java claim to fame: I was once in the same room as James Gosling.
In the next few months, I shall be going to:
- 25-28 Apr 2012, ACCU, Oxford, UK
Recentish past events:
- 16-18 Nov 2011, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 12 Nov 2011, ACCU Autumn Conference, Bletchley Park
14-15 Nov 2011, Stack Overflow Devdays, London
- 5-7 Aug 2011, DEF CON, Las Vegas, NV
- 3-4 Aug 2011, BlackHat USA, Las Vegas, NV
- 13-16 Apr 2011, ACCU, Oxford, UK
- 12 Apr 2011, "A day of deliberate practice", Oxford, UK
- 17-19 Nov 2010, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 14-17 Apr 2010, ACCU, Oxford, UK
- 18-20 Nov 2009, Devoxx, Antwerp
- 7 Nov 2009, ACCU Security, Bletchley Park
- 2 Nov 2009, Stack Overflow DevDay, Amsterdam
- 28 Oct 2009, Stack Overflow DevDay, London, UK
- 31-2 Jul/Aug 2009, DEFCON17, Las Vegas, NV
- 29-30 Jul 2009, BlackHat USA, Las Vegas, NV
|bio||website||jroller.com/tackline||visits||member for||2 years, 6 months|
|location||Reading West, United Kingdom||seen||May 18 '12 at 17:41|