Is there a formal scientific term for this type of personality?:
- Main priorities are: family, phsyical and financial protection of the family and self. (Little to no creativity. Strong desire to reproduce.)
- Learning a process or a system with no desire to improve process/system in any substantial way.
- Avoidance of major change. Strong attraction for familiarity and incremental improvement only.
- Understanding through physical experiences but with medium to low abstract thinking skills. (Low imagination.)
- Attraction to physical movement (as participant or spectator): dance, slapstick comedy, sports. Avoidance of certain mental activities. (Jock stereotype.)
Apologies for my lack of scientific bg. I have no formal edu.
The reason I ask is because I am building a UI and this "personality" appears to be dominant among the mass market. However, I have no idea where to begin when it comes to science journals and psychology terms.